Our investor Relations
We at Nitai world believe that our valuable investors are the most important for us,so we maintains 100% transparent relations with our valuable investors.
Investors Relation Principles and Committee
- We at Nitai world believe that our valuable investors are the most important for us so we maintains 100% transparent relations with our valuable investors and we follow the set of principle to be straight forward and honest with the investors followed by a investor committee to maintain and strengthen the relations with our investors.
- We celebrate investor day on 05 June every year with the families of our valuable investors.
- We united every year in our Annual General Meeting held in 30 April every year.
Investor and share holder info
- We are transparent in all our dealings and we have all info of our investors sectors wise.
- The Company recognizes th e importance of its Shareholders’ privacy and will not disclose Shareholders’ information without consent, unless required by law.
- We maintain a valuable relationship and trust with all our stakeholders by ensuring a transparent financial reporting system. Our financial discipline and prudence is also reflected in our strong credit ratings.
- We have sector wise and organization wise different investors
Our Organization and Achievements
01 Firm, 01 NGO , 02 Schools , 05 Coaching ,01 Diploma Course
02 Firm , 04 NGOs . 08 Schools , 12 Coaching ,04 Diploma Courses ,
04 Firm , 07 NGOs , 43 Schools, 40 Skill development center, 07 Diploma and college courses, 01 Company , News Web portal, Yoga Centers
Organized and Unorganized Revenue and Investment
Tax strategy and policy
- We follow the state , central and international tax policy and we have the excellent team to make our tax strategy and policies.
- Tax planning is part of our overall strategy and business decision making process, which aims to maximise sustainable shareholder value, based on commercial business activity. The business seeks to use applicable tax concessions and reliefs in line with the spirit of the legislation and will not implement or utilise tax avoidance strategies or seek to exploit ambiguity.
- For Grievance Management we have policies and management.